Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
Winner Announced: January 15, 2020
Essay Topic: The Power of Social Media Influencers
Each day, social media plays a great role in our lives. Some would say social media is mostly used for good and helps to propel us forward as a society. Others would say social media is not always beneficial and can lead to problems. No matter what you may say, it is clear social media truly influences our lives.
Those students who would like to be entered into our scholarship will need to submit a 1000-word essay on the topic of “The Power of Social Media Influencers.” The essay should fully express the student’s understanding of the topic.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING:
- The student must have a high school diploma or general education diploma.
- The student must currently hold at least a 3.0 GPA.
- The student must currently be attending or have been accepted into an accredited college or technical school.
- Submit an essay of 1,000 words to email@example.com.
- The essay should contain no profanity or vulgarity.
- The essay should be free of any grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Once the essay has been submitted, it becomes the property of 1MediaStudio.
- The essay entry must be submitted by midnight EST on December 31, 2019.
- Our chosen winner will be announced on January 15, 2020.
- The winner will be notified through email and will have 14 days to respond.
- Should the winner not respond in time, a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner of the contest will need to provide proof of their attendance or acceptance into an accredited college or trade school.
- All questions regarding the essay contest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your essay entry to Scholarships.